Tuesday, March 11, 2008

MCAT date change/ Cambia de mi fecha de MCAT

it's official...this morning I changed my MCAT date to June 13th. I've spent a lot of time thinking and praying about this and I know that God and the blessed Mother will still bless me even if I don't take the MCAT on May 31st. I just don't feel ready and decreasing my anxiety right now is a top priority. So, on Friday June 13th (yes I know it's friday the 13th) at 8am CST I'll be taking the MCAT. I ask please for your prayers as I continue to prepare for this, and especially on the 13th of June. I'll be taking it in Baton Rouge so I'll get to stay in my own bed the night before and have my parents and friends with me when it's over. I'll be posting and sending a novena right before the exam that I invite all of you who wish to pray with me. (I need all the grace and assistance possible) Please continue to pray for me, as I do for all of you! God bless!


es oficial...este manana yo cambie la fecha para mi examen de entrada el MCAT. Yo pense y reze mucho sobre este decision y no estoy lista ahora, quiero los 2 semanas mas de preparame. Entonces, my fecha nueva es 13 de Junio. Por favor, si pueden rezar MUCHISIMO para este examen...tengo mucho anxiedad sobre esto y se que necesicito subir esto antes que puedo tomar el examen. Voy a tomarlo en Baton Rouge para que puedo estar con mis padres y amigos despues del examen...creo es un poco menos estress...todavia...porfavor rezan para mi. voy a poner aqui en mi blog, y enviar de correo electronico una novena para mi MCAT si uds quieren rezar la novena con migo seria excelente. Y yo sigo rezando para uds.! Les Quiero mucho! Que Dios les bendiga!!

No comments: