Saturday, August 29, 2009

I'm an Auntie!!

Wonderful news!! Last Sunday, August 23rd (the feast of St. Rose of Lima) my niece Anna Claire Perone was born! The other wonderful news is that I'm going to be her Godmother!!



God is SO GOOD!!

On a side note...I was at mass at St. Patrick's this AM (my parish) with my friend Gretchen. She comes out of church after I had already left and says to me "did you know there was a relic of St. Gianna in the church?" She figured out by the shocked look on my face and the tears streaming down my cheeks that I did not know that. We went in and sure enough there is. PLUS, the Molla family gave one of St. Gianna's handkerchiefs to the church as a gift in 2004 since they were one of the first churches to display the image of St. Gianna.

So she's still guiding me...PRAISE GOD!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola Jenny!
Solo quería saludarte y mandarte un abrazo :).

María Victoria

Mark & Etel Fein said...

Congratulation tia!!!! Que lindo es ser tia verdad? y tambien por lo de ser la madrina tambien. Guuuuaauu cuando ahijados tienes ya? te preparas para alguno de los mios tambien!!!!