Monday, January 21, 2008

Prayer Request....Les Pido por Oraciones

My dear friends...I took an MCAT diagnostic test last week and just got my score back. I completely bombed it!! So I have spent the last few days freaking out. The good news is, thinking about not getting a good enough score to get into medical school has helped me realize just how much I want to go to medical school. I feel like this desire is again confirming my vocation to medicine. That being said...wanting it so badly is freaking me out even more. To get a decent score I need to at least DOUBLE my diagnostic score. So I come before you begging for your prayers. I take the MCAT on May 31st and I beg that you help me storm the gates of heaven with prayers. I know this might seem foolish to most of you...it's not like I'm dying or anything...but this is the only thing (other than serve God) that I want to do with my life. Please, please, please pray that I can be disciplined in my studies this semster and do well on the MCAT in May.
Praise God in ALL things!!

solo...recibi los resultados de mi diagnostica para mi examen de entrada a la Universidad de Medicina...y completamente fracaso. Para entrar necesicito ganar mas que doble lo que gane en mi practica. Les escribo de POR FAVOR rezan que puedo ganar mucho en el MCAT. Atravez de mi miedo sobre mis notas me di cuenta de mi deseo todavia de ser doctora. Por favor, ayudame y rezar que puedo tener exito en mi examen es le 31 de mayo. Se que no es como vida y muerte...pero sus oraciones son importantes...es mi vocacion de ser doctora...ayudame de pedir a Dios. por favor, rezan que puedo tener disciplina en mis estudios este semestre y salir con exito en el MCAT en mayo.

Alabemos a Dios en TODAS las cosas!

No comments: